Important Things to Know Before Downloading
- Except in cases of technical difficulties, there is only one download permitted per request. If you’d like to read the Guidebook on a tablet but listen to the Audio Guide on a phone, please download your package to the phone first. Then you can forward the .epub of the Guidebook to your tablet. Because the Audio Guide is 300 MBs, if you download your package to a tablet first, you will unable to forward the Audio Guide to your phone because the audio file is too big.
- On your device, you will need to have software and sufficient storage to enable you to download and open a 300 MB .zip file.
- If you don’t already have an e-reader on your device, you may need to download a free e-reader from Adobe Inc. so you can read the .epub formatted files in your package. Here are two links that should help. Please note the file sizes of 22MBs for Macintosh and/or 8.24MBs for Microsoft Windows and again ensure that you have sufficient storage space. When the installation is complete, simply return to this page and complete your request. Or, you can download the e-reader software now and come back later to complete your request.
- If your device runs on Macintosh software, simply click on this link 4.5.11 Macintosh (22MB) to install the program.
- If your device runs on Windows software, simply click on this link 4.5.11 Windows (8.24MB) to install the program.
- If you run into any challenges, please contact us at info@SurviveCANcer.ca. As we are by no means techies, we may need to contact our site developers on your behalf so we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.