Everything you need to know if you or someone you know is diagnosed with cancer
Medically acclaimed and exhaustively reviewed, this 100+ page guidebook, matching 3 ½ hour audio guide and companion “10 Tools of Triumph” for Survivors & Caregivers and the books Climb Back from Cancer and One Step Beyond are packed with valuable information you can use from diagnosis through treatment and beyond. Its many tips, tools and strategies help you take charge of your diagnosis so you can begin to take back control of your life.
Using the power of hard-won knowledge and compassionate empathy gained from years of working with cancer patients, survivors and caregivers, Alan helps you cut through the chaos of your diagnosis so you can focus your vital life energy on healing. Create your own empowered answer to cancer with this comprehensive, clear and concise how-to survival guide.
The Climb Back from Cancer Survivorship Program Package has 5 parts:
1. The Guidebook (ebook) read an excerpt
- 100+ pages, 12 chapters, comprehensive, clear & concise
- Useful tips, tools & strategies you can use from diagnosis through treatment & beyond
2. The Audio Guide (you will be provided with a link to the complete guide)
Click below to listen to a session
- Audio book of the Guidebook narrated by program’s founder, Alan Hobson
- 3 ½ hours, 12 sessions of about 20 minutes each
3. “The 10 Tools of Triumph” for Survivors & Caregivers (*you will receive a .pdf of The 10 Tools & an explanation of each one)
- Key psychological skills Alan believes may help you survive to thrive
- 10 Tools for the patient; 10 for the caregiver
4. The book Climb Back from Cancer read an excerpt
- Bestselling true story of Alan’s inspirational climb back from acute leukemia (aggressive blood cancer)
- Shows how the key elements of the survivorship program were used in a real-life cancer experience
5. The book One Step Beyond read an excerpt
- Features “The Adventure Attitude,” a central psychological component of the program
- Uplifting true stories of 5 world adventurers that show how to go one step beyond adversity & get back to life
The Guidebook “Cancer Survivorship from the Inside Out” (“the Book”); the Audio Guide of the same name and content; additional books “Climb Back from Cancer” and “One Step Beyond”; “The 10 Tools of Triumph” for Survivors & Caregivers; this website; and any other associated materials collectively comprising “The Climb Back from Cancer Survivorship Program” (“the Program”); contain extracts of the personal experiences and opinions of their creators, authors, contributors and sources of information. All of the elements of the Book, the Program, this website and any associated materials are provided for informational and discussion purposes only, do not constitute professional, medical, psychological or any other kind of advice, counseling or therapy, and may not be relied on as such advice, counseling or therapy. Without limitation, the Book, the Program, this website and any associated materials do not in any way replace or supersede the opinions, advice or recommendations of a physician, psychologist or any other professional or qualified advisor. The Book, the Program, this website and any associated materials are intended to inspire you to make your own decisions to help you maximize your potential. In no event will Alan Hobson, Climb Back Incorporated, The Climb Back From Cancer Survivorship Institute or any contributors to or sponsors or distributors of the Book, the Program, this website or any sources of information or content in the Book, the Program, this website or associated materials or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, shareholders, agents, family and/or extended family members, heirs, assigns, legal representatives or affiliates be in any way liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or for economic loss or otherwise, for any decision, action or failure to act taken by anyone at any time as a result of, or in reliance on, the Book or the Program’s contents, this website or any associated materials, or for any other reason related to the Book, the Program, this website or associated materials. Without limitation, you acknowledge and agree that new discoveries and learning occur daily and there is no way to guarantee the accuracy, validity, completeness or timeliness of the content of the Book, the Program, this website or associated materials. If you choose to share or follow any of the information or suggestions in the Book, the Program, this website or associated materials, you do so entirely as a result of your own independent analysis and decisions and solely at your own risk. The Book, the Program, this website and associated materials are © Alan Hobson 2016 and 2020 (the Book’s 2nd edition). Except where expressly permitted, the content of the Book, the Program, this website and associated materials may not be reproduced or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of the copyright holder.